Monday, May 10, 2010

soon 2b summer ;)

Hi
ok, so now i'm really able to see my graduation getting closer.
there is 2 days left with normal school and then only the exams to take care of and after that.. SUMMER BREAK yay.... can't wait.
there are so many things i'm looking forward to when i'm finally able to enjoy the summer. stuff like, EFY (as counsellor), a lil trip to Norway, my photoshoot session with my friend Larsi, Fest I Nord in Finland with soccer games, dances, friends, good looking guys, talent show, and alot of other crazy stuff, relax with my family, trips to the beach (especially those on motorbike), seeing Daniel again when he get's back from his mission,  and of course to get tanned and being able to have summer clothes (especially dresses) on haha.. well just all the good stuff that a summer brings..

yesterday was a great day with church and fireside and good food and friends. After the fireside i went to my friend Nicolei's place where we worked on the choreography and music for my dance exam, that was awesome, just dancing around, trying new ideas, listening to music and all of that in good company and with a great help.

I also got my medical health check up for my mission papers, so now i'm only missing the dentist check up. kinda scary that i'll be gone in a couple of months (or maybe 4), but still, it's soon.
I wonder where they are gonna send me!! probably the most exciting thing of all the preparation and then waiting.. you guys are welcome to comment your guess.. could be fun to see if someone actually gonna guess it.

well i have a huge pile of assignments to do so cya later

Sabrina

No comments: